- Who am I? Who am I being in my life?
- What’s the purpose of my life? Am I living my purpose?
- What values are most important to me and am I living in alignment with them?
- What are my ideals and am I being true to them?
- Does my life matter and, if so, in what way?
- Am I living in a way that serves the greater good?
- Are some people designated as special…chosen to receive joyful blessings?
- What is the meaning of the pain in my life? Is it punishment? How am I to think about it?
- What are the lessons I am here to learn? Am I learning them?
- Can I trust You, The Mystery, to be a benevolent force? Are you for me?
- If so, how am I being supported in the midst of all this pain?
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
It took ten years after that first encouragement to find the maturity to begin writing A Long Awakening to Grace in earnest. I’d been writing at it for years. And then these past four years, my memoir has been writing me.