Your comments are welcome on my blog posts. In fact, I encourage you to share your experience and insights. Your experience can help others as we come together to reflect and grow.
By adding a comment to the blog, you agree to the terms of this comment policy.
- Moderation. All comments are moderated the first time you contribute to the site. Please be patient while you are waiting for moderation and resist the urge to resubmit your comment.
- Stay On Topic. Please keep your comments on the blog post topic.
- Length. It is best to keep your comments short and to the point. Longer comments are easier to read if you break up your writing into paragraphs. If you really have a lot to say, instead of leaving a long comment, write a post on your own blog and link back to my post.
- Language. I work to create a safe, collaborative environment on this blog where people can share their experiences, ask questions, and receive answers. To maintain a safe sharing environment, I will edit or delete comments that do not match the tone of my posts. I may edit your comments for grammar and other language issues and will strive to stay true to the meaning of your comment.
- Opposing Opinions. I welcome your comments and encourage you to share your experiences even when your opinion or experience differs from mine. I believe the community benefits from hearing a range of opinions. Comments written in a supportive, instructional tone will remain on the site.
- Email Address. Your e-mail address will not appear in your comments but is needed for me to be able to contact you, if necessary. Valid email addresses must be provided.
- Website/Blog Link. You may or may not provide a link to your website or blog. Displaying a link makes it possible for other people to discover your blog.
- Other Links. You can provide a relevant link within your comment as appropriate. However, I may find it necessary to edit links within comments including any invalid links.
- Editorial Discretion. Comments posted on this site will be maintained as part of the site content. While I agree to follow these guidelines, I will use my discretion if it is necessary to make exceptions.
- Legal Responsibility. Each author remains responsible for the legal and other consequences of his or her comments.
Remember that your comments become a permanent part of your online presence and appear in search engine results. Consider your own reputation and your online legacy when you write a comment, especially if you are feeling passionate about the topic.